International Charter Academy of Georgia
Job Title: Paraprofessional
ICA Georgia offers a Dual Language immersion program in both English and Japanese. We are seeking qualified and passionate full-time paraprofessional to provide instruction and classroom management support to our K-5 teachers. In general, all employees and volunteers work together to fulfill the ICAGeorgia’s mission. The thoughts reflected in this description provide structure to the responsibilities and accountabilities for this position; however, ICAGeorgia expects to employ professionals who will work beyond job descriptions, creating both a fulfilling career environment and very successful outcomes for our students.
The Paraprofessional supports teachers in meeting the educational and social emotional needs of all students in the classroom and community.
Job Type: Full-time
Position Available: 1
Posted: February 14, 2023
Position: Benefits Analyst (ID 2019-5512)
Job Location; Buford, Georgia
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:30-5:00
Overview: Ricoh Electronics, Inc. (REI) has an exciting opportunity for a strong, innovative, self-motivated individual in our HR Group. In this hands-on role, the Benefits Analyst will be responsible for planning, implementing, administering and maintaining the benefits programs that support REI’s Total Rewards strategy.
- Participate in projects related to the planning, development, implementation and administration of benefit programs and systems;
- Research moderately complex issues, compile data from a variety of sources; evaluate current programs, systems and practices, identify trends, finds root causes of problems and develop countermeasures and process improvements;
- Conduct the annual open enrollment process. Prepare and review communication materials, open enrollment summaries and presentations.
- Participate in the annual benefits renewal process. Analyze benefit data and monitor government regulations and identify changes required to plan design, documentation, communication or filings with governmetn agencies to ensure compliance.
- Review Plan documents, Summary Plan Descriptions, SBCs, and other documents, to ensure accuracy with plan design providing recommendations for updates as needed.
- Process monthly invoices
- Track monthly benefit claims and enrollment numbers, analyzing trends
- Collaborate with broker and providers resolving issues and managing performance
- Administer the Company 401(k) retirement savings plan. Collaborate with plan administrator, and auditors, to ensure plan meets regulatory requirements, maintain qualified plan status, and serves the interest of plan participants.
- Administer leave of absence policy, including the identification of ADA issues
- Administer and maintain employee records, databases and systems associates with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee data, including the HRIS.
- Ensure documentation of all processes through the creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs); ensure documentation is updated regularly based upon changes in processes, systems, vendors, etc.
- Process regular payroll interfaces and 401k updates
- Regularly interact with management and staff in finance, accounting and payroll
- Frequently interact with external auditors regarding financial and/or HR audits
- Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) and 4-6 years’ experience in Benefits administration required. Previous project management experience is preferred.
- Experience with a major HRIS system is required.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good persuasive and communication skills required.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills required.
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Visit our career website to apply, https://careers-rei-ricoh.icims.com/jobs/5512/job.
Window Research Institute
Guided by the belief that "windows represent civilization and culture," the Window Research Institute seeks to collect and disseminate a wide range of knowledge and ideas related to windows and architecture, to aid research, and to support ad organization cultural projects. Going forward, the Window Institute plans to create a global foundation in Tokyo specializing in windows on par with the top architectural foundations in the world.
New position responsibilities:
- Start a grant program for overseas foundations
- Serve as the executive director of the Advisory Committee, chaired by Italian expert Vittorio Magnago Lampugnani, who will oversee the development of the foundation's long-term roadmap
- Manage foundation's overseas publicity, website, social media, print media, etc.
- Serve as project manager for overseas projects
- Conduct market research on existing overseas funded research foundations
- Manage PR for the Japan House projects (Sao Paulo, London, Hollywood)
Applicant should be a native speaker of English, Business level fluency n Japanese is required. The Foundation has a small staff, so being a team payer willing to multitask is a must.
Window Research Institute website: www.madoken.jp/en/
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
InsideAsia Tours Inc
InsideAsia Tours aims to act in line with its five core values: trustworthiness, knowledge, ethics, high quality, and friendliness. These are at the heart of the organization. InsideAsia Tours looks for every employee to demonstrate these values daily.
Position: Travel Trade Business Development Rep (BDR)
Purpose: The BDR exists to increase InsideAsia Tour's revenue from the travel trade by building and strengthening its brand awareness and relationships, especially in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the East Coast. They will also assist the Travel Trade Business Development Manager (BDM) with all Trade Department needs as assigned.
Job Description: The BDR's purview will focus mainly in and around New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Boston and New England. The work will fall into these main categories:
- Evaluate and meet new potential partners and provide them with all necessary information to work successfully with us;
- Provide ongoing training on how to sell InsideAsia Tours, our products, and destination countries to new and existing partners in the region;
- Follow up and track all business generated with partners in the region;
- Assist in implementation of marketing campaigns and materials distribution;
- Seek, track and report on referrals within the region;
- Actively research and connect with new potential partners, educating them on how InsideAsia Tours operators;
- Attend various national and regional trade shows throughout the year;
- Deliver destination training to trade partners in person and through various online platforms;
- Communicate weekly with the Wholesale Tour Operator Partners on shared business, product updates, staffing, and service disruptions (typhoons, etc).
- Keep InsideAsia Tours' Trade Database up-to-date and accurate, inputting all new client data into the CRM system;
- Keep abreast of and actively promote all InsideAsia Tours' marketing campaigns to partners;
- Keep up-to-date on and actively promote all InsideAsia Tours' core product and new offerings;
- Build and update example itineraries and proposals for wholesale and other partners;
- Report directly to the BDM;
- Assist the BDM with other tasks as assigned.
- Be available for regular local and out-of-state travel, including periodic visits to the Boulder Office;
- Have reliable personal transportation and being wiling to drive for work;
- Live in the region, in proximity and with convenient access to an airport with direct flights to major market cities;
- Exhibit trustworthiness in every interaction and integrity in delivering what they promise;
- Gain knowledge about destination countries;
- Maintain highest standards;
- Have a strong ethical compass in landing and supporting major accounts, ensuring that they pursue partners who value sustainable tourism, benefiting both local communities and the communities in destination countries;
- Exude a friendly demeanor, being memorable and attracting new partners as well as providing top service to existing ones;
- Three years' experience in relationship/account management, consultative sales or similar role;
- Experience or affinity for remote working;
- Positive outgoing personality;
- Ability to use time effectively, and meet deadlines and budget targets;
- Ability to achieve targets effectively with minimal supervision;
- Ability to keep multiple concurrent projects organized, on track, and involved parties up-to-date;
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly, professionally diplomatically;
- Extensive travel in Asia: Japan, Southeast Asia, China, etc;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- 40 hour work week
- 20 days annual PTO + 8 ban holidays
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) - up to 3% company match
- On-target Earnings bonus potential TBC
Please send resume/cover letter to email@example.com. If there are questions, please contact Michaela Metzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: March 7, 2019
Yoshida Foundation (YKK)
YKK Corporation’s educational foundation, The Yoshida Scholarship Foundation, is currently seeking Japanese nationals to participate in a 9-12 month paid internship at The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Founded in 1982 by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn Carter, The Carter Center is a nongovernmental, not-for-profit organization committed to improving human rights, alleviating human suffering, preventing and resolving conflicts, enhancing freedom and democracy, and improving health.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess Japanese citizenship
- Have a background in African Studies, Humanities, Law, Political Science, Economics, Management, Sociology, International Relations, Peace Studies, Pathology, or Public Health or a related field
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree (or have completed their degree by the start of the internship program). Candidates may be currently enrolled in graduate school. College graduates are only eligible if they have completed their studies within the last two years.
- Have strong English language skills (TOEFL 600, CBT 250, or iBT 100).
The Yoshida Scholarship Foundation will provide the scholarship recipient with round trip airfare from Japan to Atlanta and a monthly stipend for living expenses.
The deadline to apply is April 26, 2019.
Details in Japanese can be found by visiting the Yoshida Scholarship Foundation website at http://www.ysf.or.jp/scholarship/visitor/universal/cc_
guideline.html. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
MetLife Global MTU Business Systems Analyst Internship
To apply, send resume directly to Jane Mehringer at email@example.com
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week/Paid at $22.50 - $23.50 per hour