Foundation Medicine, Inc. (FMI) began with an idea—to simplify the complex nature of cancer genomics, bringing cutting-edge science and technology to everyday cancer care. Our approach generates insights that help doctors match patients to more treatment options and helps accelerate the development of new therapies. Foundation Medicine is the culmination of talented people coming together to realize an important vision, and the work we do every day impacts real lives.
Position: Customer Experience Executive (CEE) International
The Customer Experience Executive (CEE), International (Japanese Speaking preferred) within the Client Services Operations team partners directly with a subset of current key FMI global partners serving as a single point of contact and liaison for pre-, peri-, and post-testing. The position is responsible for providing an excellent operational customer experience end to end, which includes support across all of FMI’s product portfolio and services in addition to direct insights on case management.
The CEE, International ensures FMI’s global partners and patients are satisfied with our products and services, client concerns and questions are documented and addressed promptly, and monitors all client activities and ordering patterns to identify opportunities for improvement and refinement of service delivery. This role works strategically with all relevant stakeholders to recommend tailored services that champion the sustainability and growth of key accounts. The CEE, International is a role model for collaboration and the best customer service to ensure metrics display the best in the business.
Please be aware that Foundation Medicine mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
To apply: https://careers.foundationmedicine.com/jobs/customer-experience-executive-international-cambridge-massachusetts-united-states
INTERNATIONAL CHARTER ACADEMY OF GEORGIA
ICA Georgia offers a Dual Language immersion program in both English and Japanese. We are seeking qualified and passionate full-time paraprofessional to provide instruction and classroom management support to our K-5 teachers. In general, all employees and volunteers work together to fulfill the ICAGeorgia’s mission. The thoughts reflected in this description provide structure to the responsibilities and accountabilities for this position; however, ICAGeorgia expects to employ professionals who will work beyond job descriptions, creating both a fulfilling career environment and very successful outcomes for our students.
Responsibility: The Paraprofessional supports teachers in meeting the educational and social emotional needs of all students in the classroom and community. The Paraprofessional reports directly to the principal.
Morning and Afternoon carpool duties.
Implements Behavior Intervention Plans for students with disabilities.
Supervises students closely during breakfast and /or lunch and/or recess and/or getting off the bus.
Assists students with healthcare procedures including hygiene and medications as needed for daily care.
Performs other duties as assigned by classroom teacher or appropriate administrator.
Education: Associate Degree - 2 years of college credit (minimum of approved 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours) OR passing score on the GACE Paraprofessional Assessment Test required
Certification: Must obtain and maintain valid Georgia Paraprofessional Certificate or e eligible for certificate
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Compensation: Salary Range $12,069 - $32,012
FLSA Status: NON-EXEMPT
Employment Category: Classified
Job Type: Full-time
Position Available: 1
Posted: May 4, 2022
TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS
The culture at Toyota Material Handling Systems combines the excellence of the Toyota brand with a warm family environment to create a unique working environment. It is no surprise that so many of our employees have been here for twenty years and more. If you are looking for a company that treats you with the same respect, generosity, and kindness that you give to others, you may just be a great fit for our team.
Jobs and Locations: Planned Maitenance Forklift Mechanic Technician - Atlanta, Augusta, Suwanee
Shop Forklift Mechanic Technician - all locations
Road Forklift Mechanic Technician
Sales Representative - all locations
Dock & Door Technician - Atlanta
Planned Maintenance Forklift Mechanic Technician
The planned maintenance forklift mechanic technician is responsible for the scheduled planned maintenance of all trucks within a designated service zone.
Job Description: The PM Technician focuses on building and maintaining customer relationships as the primary service contact. The PM is responsible for communicating with the customer for repairs or maintenance needed to keep forklifts in safe and proper operating condition. The technician manags the planned maintenance program including service intervals within the respective service zone.
Work Experience Requirements: 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Education/Certification/License Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
Work Conditions/Physical Demands: Must have the physical stamina to perform continuously with full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, lifting, and reaching. Work is performed in a maintenance environment with potential exposure to moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, or solvents which require knowledge o proper safety procedures. Work is performed at customer locations, including manufacturing, warehouses, and cold storage facilities and in other (sometimes) difficult or outdoor environments. May include working in our shop area
Shop Forklift Mechanic Technician
The primary function of a shop technician is to perform advanced repairs on industrial equipment. Perform necessary service, preventative maintenance, repairs, replacements, installations, or re-building of components to restore equipment to safe and proper operation.
Job Description: The shop technician will work under the supervision of the shop foreman to receive jobs for inspection and assessment of needed repairs. You will be required to coordinate with the service writer and parts departments to determine parts needs and calculate labor to complete each repair. You will also be required to complete all work within an allotted amount of time and inspect each job for proper/safe operation prior to release.
Work experience requirements: 2-5 years of relevant experience; must be a certified forklift operator
Education/Certification/License Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Work Conditions/Physical Demands: Work is performed in a maintenance shop environment with potential exposure to moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, or solvents which require proper knowledge of safety procedures. Must have the physical ability to perform continuously with full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, and lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. (and occasionally in excess of 75 lbs). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Road Forklift Mechanic Technician
Job Description: The Field Service Technician will perform repairs on forklifts and various types of industrial equipment on-site at customer locations. Work with the Service Coordinator and respond to service calls. Communicate with the customer contact and their staff to provide their forklift and material handling needs. Responsible for identifying larger jobs and communicating with the customer and the office staff to handle these repairs and rental needs.
Work experience requirements: 2-3 years of relevant experience
Education/Certification/License Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; Must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:Must have the physical stamina to perform continuously will full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, lifting and reaching, etc. Work is performed in a maintenance environment with potential exposure to moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, or solvents which require knowledge of proper safety procedures. Work is performed at customer locations, including manufacturing, warehouses, and cold storage facilities and in other (sometimes) difficult or outdoor environments. May include working in our shop area.
The Sales Representative position will be in charge of a territory to sell new and used equipment for several lines of material handling manufacturers.
The position is assigned sales objectives to meet goals for both unit sales and profitability. Responsibilities include calling on existing customers, developing new customers via prospecting, and promoting our company's products and services while working with our Sales Department team.
Dock & Door Sales Representative
Job Description: The Dock
and Door New Construction Sales Representative will be responsible for
generating new business opportunities and meet sales goals by leveraging
existing relationships, prospecting, and cold calling. This position
will gain opportunities to bid on new work. The Dock and Door New
Construction Sales Representative will review drawings, blueprints and
the specifications designed by the architect and then submit the bid.
Work Experience Requirements
Posted: April 14, 2022
Job: YKK AP - SALES PLANNING ANALYST - JAPANESE-ENGLISH BILINGUAL
Location: Austell, GA, US, 30168
YKK's company culture is built upon YKK’s philosophy called the CYCLE OF GOODNESS™. We believe that providing value and being fair to our customers and our employees is what makes us a successful company in return. Guided by our core values and fundamental behaviors, we strive to foster a caring company, committed employees and challenging work that benefits our employees, customers, and communities. We offer competitive compensation packages, training and advancement opportunities. YKK AP America provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide the security they need to enjoy life at home and at work. By providing a high level of benefit coverage at a reasonable cost to the employee, we hope to foster a long and productive employment relationship.
The purpose of this position is to strategically and effectively, build and manage various processes and systems and provide focused business analysis of all key critical success factors and Key Performance Indicators for Leadership.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Creates, analyze, and provides various forms of business performance analysis and reporting to the key stakeholders in Sales Leadership
- Identifies business-related trends and anticipates the trajectory patterns of the business. Translates the information into presentations for Sr. Leadership.
- Identifies reporting and analysis needs, and work with the various systems and cross-functional operations teams to develop the appropriate reporting or dashboard solutions
- Partner with other teams, including marketing and strategy, in the creation of targeted customer lists.
- Audit data integrity and assist with pipeline and forecast management cadence.
- Communicate and collaborate with many business units throughout the company. Utilize business knowledge and understanding of the B2B,
- Performs top-notch excel data manipulation skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Assist with special projects as requested
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or Economics plus a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, sales operations, or strategy
- Bilingual; English / Japanese preferred
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) across all levels of an organizational hierarchy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to develop collaborative relationships.
- Strong learning capabilities, and ability to adopt change quickly and effectively
- Very detailed and process-oriented
- Strong business and financial acumen. Superb critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and excellent time management skills, service-oriented
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products, and marketing techniques
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with advanced data transformation using Excel and SQL.
Job: YKK USA - Promotion Specialist - Spanish-English Bilingual
FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt
Location: Marietta, GA
Reports to: New Demand Creation Manager
The roll of this position is to facilitate and improve internal communications among YKK Americas Group companies and communicate YKK’s brand value externally through website, social media, and other online and traditional media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop strategies to drive traffic and manage the structure and contents of YKK Americas website.
2. Support marketing initiatives and communication in Americas region (Mexico, Central America and South America), especially with regards to social media and website.
3. Produce videos and interactive content to promote YKK’s capabilities (event videos, marketing videos and webinars, etc.)
4. Developing a library of content including successful posts, product photos and stock photos to help easily create content for future posts, schedule posts and track engagement.
5. Develop channel best-practices and recommendations for Instagram and YouTube.
6. Research trends in the social media industry to provide recommendations for new ideas, projects, and content to move existing social media strategy to the next level.
7. Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools, provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Effectively translate data into understandable and actionable insights to drive strategy.
8. Support teams to help update, edit and create marketing collateral.
9. Perform any other assigned duties or projects.
Supervision and Scope of Position: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Certificates and Licenses: Valid driver’s license
Travel Requirements: 10%
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is required to wear appropriate safety protective equipment at the proper times and in the proper environments as required by safety program rules.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted March 10, 2022
TDK Components USA is a key manufacturing site of TDK Corporation. We make Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors for automotive, telecommunication, consumer electronics and industrial uses. TDK Components was established in Peachtree City, Ga in 1986. We use advanced manufacturing processes in a team based environment for high-speed inspection and packaging of over 1 billion Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors each month. TDK’s motto is "Contribute to culture and industry through creativity".
Job Openings: Bilingual Japanese/English Technical Translator
We are looking for someone to translate the written work instructions and other technical documents that come from Japan into English. The successful applicant would also need to translate our technical documents into Japanese. We have a high volume of documents with critical timing for the operation, so the successful applicant would need to be self-motivated and very well organized to deliver translation at the speed of business.
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities
- Support communication with both TDK-Japan production, engineering, and QA staff and TCU staff by translating necessary information. Sometimes requiring work in evening/night hours to make direct communication.
- Support the TDK sales group staff with technical information or other related requirements.
- Interface with other technical support personnel, engineering, and product management to resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain TCU operations document to comply with TDK-Japan documents/guidelines.
- Support the department Key Measures and company Business Plan Objectives.
- Develop accurate non-standard reports/queries of data to provide optimized, well organized, clear, and concise reports.
- Support the operation of technical lab and systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate regularly with management, supervisors, and technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure excellent two-way communication concerning equipment issues, design, and failure analysis.
- Manage multiple projects through to completion.
- Communicate progress/results through written detailed technical reports as well as oral presentations to management and peers.
- Performs other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Quality Manager or other management personnel.
- Native-level fluency in Japanese
- BS degree in Engineering or similar field
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with team members.
- Ability to set priorities to meet business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization.
- Familiar with BOM structures and product specification documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent creativity and problem solving skills to ensure objectives are met
- Familiarity of Kaizen concepts and the use of fundamental QC tools.
- Proficient modeling skills in the use of queries, databases, word processors, and spreadsheets for extracting, analyzing, and reporting critical information.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and direct the activities of multiple complex projects.
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, and conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others.
Posted: February 18, 2022
KUBOTA MANUFACTURING OF AMERICA
Overview: Kubota Manufacturing of America established its U.S. headquarters in Gainesville in 1988. Since then Kubota has opened four other manufacturing facilities. It explores tractors, lawn mowers, and utility vehicles. It exports throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Japan. Kubota is strengthening the operations at our production facilities with the aim of continuing to produce high-quality products our customers have come to expect and depend on.
Kubota is an equal opportunity employer with the following benefits:
- Accounts Payable
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance
- Facility Maintenance
- Stand-up Forklift
- Warehouse/Material Handler
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Manager (Off Site Production & Special Projects)
- Business Analyst (SAP and MES)
- Controls Engineer
- Design Engineer (Turf Current Product)
- Engine Integration Design Engineer
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Recruiter
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- IT Srevice Desk Assistant Manager
- Manufacturing Audit Analyst
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- MES Engineer
- Operator Station & Control Design Engineer
- Packaging Technician
- Planning Analyst
- Quality Control Engineer
- Scheduling Analyst
- Supply Chain Engineering Specialist
- TEA Bilingual Analyst
- Technical Publications and Training Specialist
- Weld Engineer
For more information, see: www.kubota-kma.com/fulltime-opportunities.html
Posted: December 5 2021
South Academy of International Languages
(S.A.I.L.; formerly known as E.E. Waddell Language Academy)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Teacher, Language Immersion Japanese 5th Grade elementary immersion
The language immersion programs at South Academy of International Languages (S.A.I.L., formerly know as E.E. Waddell Language Academy) offer students in grades Kindergarten–5 and 6–8 the opportunity to become fluent in a second language while mastering all the elements of the North Carolina Standard Course of Study. The teacher must prepare students to learn and communicate in a foreign language environment, and ensure that learners acquire the proficiency needed to deal with all subject/content areas without difficulty. Only the target language (L2) is used in the language immersion classroom. Most students at Waddell Academy are native English speakers with no second language background at home.
NC SCOS = North Carolina Standard Course of Study
Please contact Dr. Felicia Eybl (Principal, South Academy of International Languages)
Email: Felicia.email@example.com Phone: 980-343-5815 8300 Nations Ford Road. Charlotte, NC 28217
School website: https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/sailMS/Pages/Default.aspx
Posted: December 5, 2021